- Notice what you want to do but can’t. Identify the biggest obstacle or challenge.
- Feel it in the body. What does it feel like and where? Is it like smoke in the lungs? Or hitting a brick wall? Or having fire on the skin? Whatever is the feeling notice it. The solution is the opposite of the negative feeling.
- In my case today the feeling is like drywall in a house so I visualized walking through it. The biggest challenge in real life is having limited funds in my account and also having no predictable source of income. It makes me feel like I am up against a wall.
- So I summon up determination to get through this wall and I visualize myself walking through it. Then I ask myself what is the future end result which I want as my intention for going through this wall? I realized that I needed to look ahead 30 years, to when I’m 69 in order to really understand what it is I want.
- I got visions of all these problems solved, of having more than enough money for myself and to share and most of all to be working with orphaned/disadvantaged children in an agricultural setting and writing about it all. It was such a happy vision of a positive future for me, Gracie, my grand-children and even a spouse for both of us! 🙂
- Then I did a bit of writing/journaling about the positive vision and then I started looking around in my real life today to think about what is my biggest obstacle today which I could remove which would get me closer to actualizing this vision.
- That is when the big wave of “I don’t want to be here” came over me and I just wanted to sleep. Instead of sleeping I wrote this.
- At the moment, I clearly see about 44 things which I could do in order to begin removing this obstacle. I do not clearly see which of these 44 things is a priority. That makes me just want to sleep.
- When I get better at liking the process of working through the issues and removing the obstacles I think I will no longer have that feeling of not wanting to be here dealing with these injustices day after day. That will be so nice.