How I flip a negative dream —
Here is the key parts of the dream:
-flying a hydro-planing space-craft kind of object an ocean
-Indian man gives a tour
-Obese woman gives a tour & wants money
– I don’t have the money for them b/c I didn’t know their kindness was a paid service
-I want to pay them but don’t have the money
-My head spins trying to think of an honest solution with integrity
Here are the key things to remember when flipping negative to positive in dreams:
- This is just a metaphor
- The dream came first so I can learn and change for if/when I see this in real life
- With negative dreams, begin at the end and work backwards
- Flip each negative to a positive opposite
- Money in dreams = bounties from the Universe (gifts/joy)
- Flying = future…driving/piloting own craft is great!
- water = relationships
So – I want to begin with the spin!
Okay, to really look at that, I’m going to write about it on my transformation blog http://www.rachelandgracie.wordpress.com under the topics “Money, Debt.”
The really huge thing about turning this around is that since the dream ended with the spin, I want to begin the work in the spin. Then I can work my way backwards to the wonderful feeling of flying my own hydro-planing air craft. The mind gives a lure which encourages effort.
When I think of the metaphors of this – flying my own vehicle, a futuristic one, over long-distances, over an ocean – I do actually get excited. “Okay,” I tell myself. “Let’s do this.”
So what to do first?
I’ll write about that on http://www.rachelandgracie.wordpress.com. You are invited to follow along!